• Chào Khách, mời bạn đăng ký diễn đàn rao vặt Nhà Đất https://raovatnhadat.org để được viết bài chèn link, và spam thoải mái !!!

Toàn quốc Finland - Kakkonen Lohko|RoPS 2 VS OLS Oulu Big Data Analysis

kimtan2021

Trung học
#1
Finland - Kakkonen Lohko|RoPS 2 VS OLS Oulu Big Data Analysis
1. After 7 rounds, soccer handicap tips RoPS 2 got 3 wins, 1 draws, 3 losses and placed the 8 of the Finland - Kakkonen Lohko. In the last 20 games, RoPS 2 got 10 wins, 3 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 62.5%.

2. After 7 rounds, OLS Oulu got 2 wins, 1 draws, 4 losses and placed the 9 of the Finland - Kakkonen Lohko. In the last 20 games, OLS Oulu got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

3. The handicap first odds of this game is RoPS 2 0.94-0.5/1-0.86. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 48 matches, the home team got 24 wins, 10 draws and 14 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 20.83%; Away win rate: 29.17%; Home odds win rate: 52.08%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 47.92%.

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.95-3.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 196 matches, the home team got 99 wins, 29 draws and 68 losses. Home win rate: 50.51%; Draw win rate: 14.80%; Away win rate: 34.69%; Over odds win rate: 50.00%; Draw odds win rate: 3.57%; Under odds win rate: 46.43%.

5. The 1x2 first soccer tips guide odds combination of this game is --. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 0 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: RoPS 2(53.3%), Draw(21.9%), OLS Oulu(24.9%)